In this episode, Brian and Angela continue their discussion on SEO and zoom into the Local SEO aspects of your web marketing. Watch this video and learn:
- The specific keywords telecom businesses can use to improve their local traffic (it is NOT what you think it is)
- The process you need to follow to get your Google Places business listing setup (more info on Google Places Setup)
- Cloud Services Provider is not a pre-existing category in the google places setup. Which once should you use?
- Local Community portals you should consider using when creating a local presence (we spell out the specific ones)
- Why Brian loves Tiger Woods…and how he escaped the death from a golf ball while filming this episode
- The specific site structure you should follow when targeting local keywords (this is your unfair advantage)
- Why Angela provides ego boosts to Brian…